1. Events with costs
Tickets can only be purchased through ReserviX (www.reservix.de) or at the usual advance booking offices.
T ReserviX Ticket hotline: 01805-70.07.33
(0,14 € to 0,42 €/min. acc. to § 66a TKG)
Ticket Offices in Karlsruhe
Kaiserstraße 175 T +49-(0)721-2.30.00
Postgalerie T +49-(0)721-16.11.22
Kaiserstraße 72-74 T +49-(0)721-602.99.75.80
· Students of the Hochschule für Musik Karlsruhe get free tickets upon presentation of their student ID card within the limits of available seats.
· Children up to 6 years, pupils up to 16 and cultur pilots get free admission at the box office (not in advance booking).
· Association members of Freundeskreis der Hochschule für Musik Karlsruhe e. V. and Association members of AlumniCampusOne an der Hochschule für Musik Karlsruhe e. V. get reduced-price tickets, pending availability, upon presenting membership cards.
· Discounts are also given to students, senior citizens, severely disabled people, Voluntary Social Year service providers, the Federal Voluntary Service (BFD) as well as Karlsruhe Pass holders.
· Wheelchair users and severely disabled people with an accompanying person may order tickets by phone or email:
T + 49-(0)721-66.29-253
2. Events free of charge
Free admission. Tickets at the entrance.
Please be on time, especially if there is limited seating capacity.
especially if there is limited seating capacity, you may not be admitted.
Keep up to date with the latest news
· in our newsletter CampusPost
For subscribtion, please send an e-Mail to
· on our website
· in the local newspapers.